Eckard’s Principles of Civil Procedure in the Magistrates’ Courts considers the law of civil procedure in the magistrates’ courts. The work provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview and analysis of civil procedural law in the magistrates’ courts and includes numerous illustrative examples of pleadings and notices as well as various prescribed forms relevant to proceedings.
The content of this edition is presented in well-organised chapters, which highlight features of practical importance to scholars and the legal profession. It provides extensive coverage of complex issues and new material.
Key features and benefits:
- A comprehensive and well organised exhibition of this branch of the law
- A source of academic and practical commentary by an expert in the field
- Up-to-date content regarding civil procedure in the magistrates’ courts
- Includes forms and templates used in civil proceedings in the magistrates’ courts
- Supported by practical examples