Introduction to Business Management 10th edition offers an overview for business management within a local context.
- Case studies and examples to illustrate how the theory applies in real world scenarios.
- A range of business management topics are explored to offer students a solid theoretical foundation for their studies.
- Assessment questions for each chapter to assist students to test the knowledge gained.
- Human resource management chapter updated to reflect changes to legislation.
- A new feature on small business management added to chapters to illustrate how theory applies to the small business environment.
- Additional information added on customer services.