|Availability||2 – 3 Weeks|
This book is NOT for students but for Technical Audit Partners, IFRS Managers, Academics and Practitioners. Students require the SAICA Student Handbook volume 1 https://discounttextbooks.co.za/product/saica-student-handbook-2021-vol-1-5-books-ifrs-standards/
This is the official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as required at 1 January 2021, with extensive cross-references and other annotations.
This product is a printed bound volume.
Extensive cross-references guide readers through each Standard and:
- other related Standards;
- accompanying Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance; and
- its Basis for Conclusions.
In addition, IFRS Interpretations Committee agenda decisions published up to 31 December 2020 have been included as annotations. Agenda decisions are published when the Interpretations Committee decides not to add a standard-setting project to the work plan to address an application question submitted. In many cases, agenda decisions include explanatory material.
This edition does not contain Standards or changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2021.
- Part A (Required Standards) contains the IFRS® Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, together with The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the documents that accompany the Standards—Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance—together with IFRS® Practice Statements.
- Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the Bases for Conclusions that accompany the Standards and the IFRS Practice Statements.
Set of three volumes: Part A (Required Standards and the Conceptual Framework for Financial reporting), Part B (Accompanying Guidance and IFRS Practice Statements) and Part C (Bases for Conclusions) sold together as one set.