The Economy : Economics for a Changing World 1ed
On backorder 4-6 days
The only introductory economics text to equip students to address today’s pressing problems by mastering the conceptual and quantitative tools of contemporary economics.
– is a new approach that integrates recent developments in economics including contract theory, strategic interaction, behavioural economics and financial instability
– Engages with issues students of economics care about, exploring inequality, climate change, economic instability, wealth creation and innovation, among other issues.
– provides a unified treatment of micro- and macroeconomics
– motivates all models and concepts by evidence and real-world applications
– uses interactive student-paced model-building
– has been adopted as the standard principles course at University College London, Sciences Po Paris and the Toulouse School of Economics